General terms and conditions
The copyright to all images on my website belongs to Photographer Claus Falkenberg Thomsen.
The user of my images assumes full responsibility for misleading or defamatory texts in connection with publication, as well as the user of a picture to secure the necessary permission from persons / works that may be included in the image. I would like to help (if possible) with the contact of people in the picture.
Publishing an image
When publishing an image that includes another work that another party has copyrights to, the user is responsible for any financial requirements from this. For example, it may be pictures of works of art that the artist has copyrights for and similar cases.
At the time of publication
At the time of publication, the photographer shall be mentioned in this way: Foto/Claus Falkenberg Thomsen
Improper use of images
In the event of improper use of images from the site, the user will be charged an amount equal to 3 times the normal price.
Recent 5 posts
- Press releases – COVID19 – for the COVIta Intensive department at the danish hospital Rigshospitalet
- Building is not just about creating constructions – You must also build a relationship to stakeholders and sponsors
- A gathering point for sports and events in a different perspective
- A trainstation in the night
- Backstage – Drone recordings of Copenhagen Zoo